Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners
Ductless mini-split air conditioning systems are ideal for homes where everyone has their own “internal thermometer.” These systems provide air conditioning in the summer, and heating for fall and mild winter days. They also allow individualized comfort – so every room can be cooled or heated to the preference of the occupant. Without the need for ductwork, ductless mini-split systems are also ideal for smaller residences, new home additions, and detached garages.
Skaggs-Walsh is proud to offer top-of-the-line ductless mini-split air conditioning system equipment from the following manufacturers:
With a wide array of ductless and VRF systems, Carrier offers numerous solutions for spaces ranging from small residential rooms to large commercial applications. These innovative and flexible solutions can be specifically tailored to meet your customers’ needs, and feature:
- Wi-Fi connectivity allowing for complete control of multiple ductless units on a mobile device
- Precise control of humidity levels in each space allows for proper balance of moisture in the air
- Washable filters on indoor units and the use of R410A refrigerant make Carrier ductless systems an environmentally friendly choice
- Select models come equipped with occupancy sensors to help save energy, directing airflow and turning on or off as people come and go
- Advanced inverter technology allows Carrier ductless systems to achieve excellent energy efficiencies, up to 30.5 SEER
Fujitsu’s Halcyon™ ductless air conditioning system offers homeowners an efficient and affordable solution to their home cooling needs. Here are just a few features of the Fujitsu Halcyon™:
- Two year warranty on parts and six years on the compressor come standard on all models
- Electronic plasma filtration collects dust particles, cigarette smoke and pollen while absorbing odors to provide you with better indoor air quality
- 39 percent smaller than other branded models, and substantially smaller than standard central air conditioning equipment
- Inverter-driven systems are up to 110% more efficient than older 10-SEER models, leading to lower utility costs
- All systems utilize environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant designed to prevent the depletion of the ozone layer
If you have any questions or would like more information on the available ductless mini-split air conditioning systems offered by Skaggs-Walsh, contact us now!