An Easy Resolution to Keep: Protect Your Oil Storage Tank!
It’s one of the many benefits of using our premium B20 Bioheat Fuel: Being able to store your fuel right on your property, so you have access to it at all times – no matter how bad the weather may get outside!
Today’s oil storage tanks are built to last, but to protect your New York property from an unlikely tank release and the clean-up costs associated with them, Skaggs-Walsh has just what you need: ProGuard Oil Tank Cleanup and Replacement Program!
With ProGuard in your corner, you’ll have coverage for your…
- Up to $50,000 in cleanup protection
- Up to $1,500 to repair or replace your oil tank in the event of a leak
- Protection for both your tank and associated oil lines
- Low annual cost of $60 (about 10 cents per day!)
- No testing required
- Up to $100,000 in cleanup protection
- Up to $2,000 in Proactive Replacement
- Protection for both your tank and the associated oil lines
- Low annual cost of $340 (about 93 cents per day)
- Discounts for necessary tank or soil testing
When you rely on Bioheat Fuel, you’ve got peace of mind knowing you’re heating your home with a green, clean-burning fuel that can be stored safely on your property. Protect yourself further with tank insurance through ProGuard! Contact us online or give us a call today to sign up for ProGuard.